Are you making a comment on a project, case study or a news item?
Please feel free to express an opinion about our work here on this site - or even a criticism.
We really welcome feedback and comments, because we can learn from it and help to shape the future of this website and of the project.
But we do ask that you to be respectful of other people's opinions and their individual viewpoints.
Here are some examples of behaviour we don't think is appropriate:
- Bullying, threatening, or slanderous comments towards another person
- Pretending to be someone else
- Giving out contact information for yourself or someone else
(such as names, addresses, phone numbers, or e-mail addresses)
- Promoting, advertising, posting commercial material, or linking to commercial websites.
- Linking to websites that contain illegal or inappropriate material.
- Spamming, or otherwise adding irrelevant comments or links.
Our aim is to keep this site open to people like yourself - to listen to what you have to say.
Thanks for your help, your comments and support!
- the Community Pathways team